The StartUp Innovation: Production of fresh honey water in a special disposable cup in which the two components – honey and water – do not mix. Before drinking, the consumer can easily mix the ingredients together and enjoy a fresh drink.A disposable cup designed and patented by the team can hold two different ingredients that do not mix up. Consumer can easily mix up the ingredients before drinking.
It is noteworthy that the MEEJ team also participated in the AgriThon1 incubations of the AGRI CAMP Program. Although the first attempt did not end with success, Tigran Harutyunyan, the author of the idea, decided to try his hand one more time.
Tigran Harutyunyan presents the details about the startup idea within the framework of AgriThon2.
Participation in the first stage of the AgriThon2 Incubation
- AgriThon1 gave us the opportunity to look at our model from different perspectives. We’ve got better understanding of the technical and marketing potential of our model. This allowed us to apply for the competition once again, this time with a revised version of our idea.
- Due to participation in AgriThon2, our startup idea became much more competitive.
The startup is to solve the following problems:
- It is possible to store two different ingredients that do not mix together in a disposable cup, which is designed and patented by the team. Before opening the cup and drinking, the consumer can easily mix the ingredients together and get a fresh drink.
- The advantage of this new cup is that it allows you to use the drink exclusively fresh.
- With such a cup, you can serve fresh instant coffee, tea, juice, as well as a new product offered by the team: honey water.
- With this new cup we offer people fresh honey water, the healthy properties of which are known to everyone.
The team has created an animated video to present their startup idea. The video can be viewed at the following link:
Team Members: Tigran Harutyunyan (team leader), Tatik Aghajanyan, Anahit Meliksetyan, Leon Petrosyan
Address of the startup: Vanadzor, Lori marz
AgriThon is a competition/platform for startup ideas with innovative solutions in the field of agriculture, implemented by the ICARE-Armenia Foundation within the framework of the USAID-funded AGRI CAMP Program.
#AgriThon #AGRI_CAMP #ICARE #StartUP #USAID