|Job type||Procurement and Grants Manager|
|Contract type||Full-time employment contract for total 2.5 years with 3 months of probation period|
ICARE Foundation is looking for a Procurement and Grants Manager who will work in the scope of the USAID funded “INNOVATIVE AGRICULTURE TRAINING AND LEARNING CAMP (AGRI CAMP)” program. The Procurement and Grants Manager will closely cooperate with the Financial and Administrative Manager under direct supervision of the Chief of Party of AGRI CAMP program.
The Procurement and Grants Manager’s primary objective is to oversee the management of all procurement in the AGRI CAMP program according to USAID policy. S/he ensures that procurement processes, procedures, planning, and workflow are carried out in accordance with the agreements on grant activities, implementation plans, USAID standards. S/he will track performance and identify areas for improvement.
Moreover, the manager will develop and release solicitations, conduct price/cost/reasonability analyses, and perform other related duties as assigned. S/he will also develop payment requests for to supplier or service provider. This position will be based in Yerevan with an estimated 30% travel to the regions of Armenia.
- Responsible for procurement operations and grants management based on USAID policy,
- Development of specifications, drafting competitive tenders and the evaluation of technical and cost proposals for the procurement of goods and services,
- Participate in bid-openings and technical and cost evaluations,
- Draft and review supplier and service provider contractual agreements,
- Prepare request for the payment to supplier or service provider,
- Review grant proposals and assist project team for grant disbursement,
- Assist project grant recipients in preparing expense reports,
- Participate in work planning and activity planning to align grants program with overall project activities,
- Travel to project sites when necessary to monitor delivery of procured goods to grantees and inspect quality of goods acquired,
- Work with the Finance and Administration Manager to identify purchase orders that may require modifications or cancellation due to financial or administrative non-compliance
- Support M&E area with data collection, as needed,
- Ensure grant applications and related solicitations are accurate, complete, and compliant with USAID regulations.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, public administration, or a related field required. A master’s level education in finance or public administration is advantageous,
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Armenian,
- A minimum 3 years of experience working with procurements and acquisition processes,
- Experience in USAID funded projects or projects funded by other international organizations is an advantage,
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills,
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is an advantage.
Commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants are requested to send 1) their CVs, and 2) motivation letters to email@example.com until February 15, 2020 indicating “Procurement and Grants Manager” in the subject line, otherwise your application will be rejected.
ICARE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, color, sex, national origin ensuring diversity in the workplace. Our vision is to develop a sustainable knowledge capacity for the food and agribusiness sector in Armenia. For more info, please, visit www.icare.am