|Outreach and Communication Specialist
|Part-time employment contract for total 2.5 year with 3 months of probation period
ICARE Foundation is looking for an Outreach and Communication Specialist who will work in the scope of the USAID funded “INNOVATIVE AGRICULTURE TRAINING AND LEARNING CAMP (AGRI CAMP)” program. The Outreach and Communication Specialist’s primary objective is to increase public awareness about AGRI CAMP program and USAID assistance to Armenia. S/he will create information, content and/or products for public access, create and maintain the AGRI CAMP program’s public communication information systems such as Facebook and program’s website page. Moreover, the specialist will be responsible for content creation for informative booklets, video materials, public events and activities strongly following USAID and ICARE branding policy/strategy. Support in outreach and communication other activities within the program.
- Development of content for branding and marking materials according to USAID policy,
- Close cooperation with the designer for creating the awareness raising materials (videos, booklets, posters, etc),
- Close cooperation with ICARE communication specialists for running Program’s webpage,
- Taking pictures during the events and cover the events through media,
- Development of project-related news and circulation of information through social and mass media (press releases and dissemination),
- Writing articles/press releases for media,
- Creation and coordination of AGRI CAPM Facebook page, LinkedIN, other (social media),
- Content creation for AGRI CAMP page of ICARE website,
- Support COP to coordinate all significant visibility materials with USAID and its branding and marking policy,
- Other outreach and communication activities.
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of communications, public relations or a related area is required. Masters level education in the related fields of journalism, communications or public relations is advantageous,
- Excellent written and oral English and Armenian communication skills and interpersonal skills are required,
- Previous working experience as communications specialist for minimum 2 years,
- Experience in USAID funded projects or projects funded by other international organizations is an advantage,
- Demonstrated experience in copywriting, proofreading and editing, etc.
- Creativity is an advantage.
Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: February 12, 2021
Interested applicants are requested to send 1) their CVs, and 2) motivation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org until February 12, 2020 indicating “Outreach and Communication Specialist” in the subject line, otherwise your application will be rejected.
ICARE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, color, sex, national origin ensuring diversity in the workplace. Our vision is to develop a sustainable knowledge capacity for the food and agribusiness sector in Armenia. For more info, please, visit www.icare.am