The StartUp Innovation: The goal of the startup project is to produce eco-friendly cane straw hanging mushroom bags that will stand out in terms of quality and productivity compared to wheat straw bags available on the market.
In the framework of the AgriThon2, we talked with Hrach Minasyan, the founder of the “Mushroom Maker” startup project.
Participation in the first stage of the AgriThon2 Incubation
- Participating in AgriThon2 Incubations within the framework of the AGRI CAMP Program helped me assess my startup more accurately. I gained a wealth of knowledge and acquired new skills that will help me further develop my startup.
The startup is to solve the following problems:
- Today people need healthy and vitamin-rich food.
- Mushroom production companies mainly use wheat straw or imported raw materials. We offer consumers affordable, ready-to-use bags grown on pure cane raw material, incubated, pesticide-free.
- The advantage of our startup lies in the selection of raw materials. Reed straw is widely available in our region. It provides a high yield of forage per bag.
- We also offer fresh, environmentally friendly, beautifully packaged hanging mushrooms.
- Our products are available in all seasons of the year.
Team coordinator: Hrach Minasyan
Address of the startup: Syunik marz, Sisian, Akhlatyan village
AgriThon is a competition/platform for startup ideas with innovative solutions in the field of agriculture, implemented by the ICARE-Armenia Foundation within the framework of the USAID-funded AGRI CAMP Program.
#AgriThon #AGRI_CAMP #ICARE #StartUP #USAID